LDW LDS "ES CHAMPIONS TRAINING"
- LDW LDS "ES CHAMPIONS TRAINING"
- 2/29/2020, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- MPR PLUS 8 CLASSROOMS TBD
RCV'D 01/13/2019 AS FWD
Called and Left Voicemail for Kristine T.
To Do List Before commitment:
- Speak with Kristine T.
- Kristine completes set-up request (Activity request form)
- check credit recovery schedule for availability (8 classrooms and MPR)
- check with PM for OT (paid for by DOI)
- locate 8 rooms
Good morning, Hawkins team and Happy New Year!!!
The Division of Instruction has planned PD/Workshops for all Elementary teachers in two folds:
- Each elementary school selects a teacher Champion to participate in a 12hour (2 Saturdays of 6hrs each) NGSS training.
- LD West will be combined with LD South. South will host this PD at Sellery PD Center for LD South and LD West teachers on Saturday, January 25th.
- LD West is asked to host day 2 of this event on Saturday, February 29th from 8am - 3pm. I propose Hawkins HS for this event for its location to LD West and LD South schools.
- Request: 8 classrooms that will accommodate 25-30 participants, MPR or Auditorium, and parking for maximum of 200 participants (teachers will be asked to carpool/park on the streets if needed). Since the participation is voluntary, not all schools will participate. DoI pays for custodial overtime/supplies and 1 admin to be on site (I will be in attendance and can act as the Admin)
ELEMENTARY PUBLISHER TRAINING
Proposed tentative dates: 4/18 (Sat), 5/2 (Sat), 5/16 (Sat), 5/30 (Sat), 5/31 (Sun), 6/13 (Sat), 6/14 (Sun), 6/16 (Tue), 6/17 (Wed), 6/22 (Mon), 6/23 (Tue). DoI pays for custodial overtime/supplies and 1 admin to be on site for each day (I will be in attendance on each of the above 11 dates and can act as the Admin).
I am available to meet with you to discuss the details: Tomorrow (1/14) 8am - 12pm or Friday (1/17) any time.
Los Angeles Unified School District
Local District WEST, INSTRUCTION
11380 W. Graham Place
Los Angeles, CA 90064
TEL (310) 914.2136